Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Overheard


I was having my nails done the other day and overheard another great conversation.

Woman #1: Wow. You really got the works, didn't you?

Woman #2: Yeah, well, we're leaving tomorrow on a cruise. We're going to get married on an island.

Woman #1: Oh! A destination wedding!! Is the whole family going?

Woman #2: No. We've both been married before, so we're going to get married there, just the two of us, and have a big reception for the families when we get back.

Woman #1: Yeah. That's what I'd rather do. But every time I get married, the guy's never been married before, and I have to keep doing the whole big wedding thing over and over again. (Sigh.)


No. I did not make this up.


1 comment:

Mark Elrod said...

As a rule, every sentence that begins with the words, "Every time I get married..." is going to have a humorous ending.