Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturday for the Soul

Here's what I'm doing today:

Saturday for the Soul:

Making Peace with Time, Making Time for Peace

A gathering for women who want to develop healthier ways of living in Time and connecting with Eternity. We will hear stories from each other and see what Scripture says about Time. Through sharing, prayer, journaling, and meditation, our goal is to leave with down-to-earth understandings of how to bring more peace into daily life.


I'm really excited about having a "Saturday for the Soul." I know I need it. A friend of mine teaches this workshop, and she said that she invited a few friends whom she thought would really benefit from the day. Their reply? "I'd love to, but I don't have time." She laughed when she told me about it. "They're stressed out about time, but they don't have time to learn how to manage their time."

I'm always stressed about time. And I definitely need more peace in my life. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: